What to expect on your first day of camp:
- We accept small and medium sized dogs under 30 lbs.
- You can stop by anytime without an appointment for your first day of camp
- You will need proof of your dog’s current Rabies, DPP, and Bordetella vaccinations.
- Your dog will need to be on some form of flea/tick treatment
- We require that your dog come for day camp at least once before doing an overnight.
- All dogs over 9 months old must be altered.
- A temperament test is conducted during your dog’s first day of day camp.
Call Us at (323) 380-7514
Day Camp Hours: Monday 7AM to 11:30PM Tuesday 7AM to 11:30PM Wednesday 7AM to 11:30PM Thursday 7AM to 11:30PM Friday 7AM to 11:30PM Saturday 7AM to 11:30PM Sunday 7AM to 11:30PM